- Using professionally produced Voice-Overs adds an additional dimension to your message delivery. This adds power and effectiveness, increasing retention of your message.
- Using professionally produced Voice-Overs demonstrates attention to quality that your customer and employees will subconsciously and consciously respect.
- Your target audience can be engaged in other activities while listening to your message. For example, shopping or working.
Why should you or your company use professional Voice-Overs?
- It may seem easy to read words into a microphone, but subconsciously your audience is listening not only to the words, but also to the presentation. Ninety-four percent of our communication is nonverbal. It has been shown that if these nonverbal cues are missing in your Voice-Over, your listener can miss as much as seventy-five percent of the meaning.
- Listeners will associate an unprofessional Voice-Over with your company’s attention to detail.
- A professional talent is experienced in projecting these non-verbal cues.
- A professional studio records the voice of the Voice-Over talent at the correct frequencies that brings out the talents best sound with no background noise.
For 100+ seasoned World Class talents that are heard planet wide (and designed for small budgets) visit www.PlanetCharley.com and click on DEMOS.